We subscribe to and apply the:
VOLUNTEER BILL OF RIGHTS
- Right to be treated as a co-worker not as "just free help" or a "prima donna."
- The Right to a suitable assignment with consideration for personal preference, temperament, life experience, & education.
- Right to thoroughly planned and effectively presented job training
- Right to know as much about the organization as possible, including its policies, staff and programs..
- Right to continuing education, information about new developments and opportunities.
- Right to sound guidance and direction by someone who is experienced, well-informed, patient and thoughtful.
- Right to an orderly, designated place to work.
- Right to a variety of experience.
- Right to be heard, to have a part in planning, to feel free to make suggestions and to have respect shown for an honest opinion.
- Right to recognition and expressions of appreciation.